Articles on Hydraulic Breakers and Drifters
What is a hydraulic rock breaker?
A hydraulic rock breaker is a powerful pounding hammer that is fitted to an excavator for demolishing concrete structures or rocks. It is powered by an auxiliary hydraulic system from the excavator, which is fitted with a foot-operated valve for thi...
A hydraulic rock breaker is a powerful pounding hammer that is fitted to an excavator for demolishing concrete structures or rocks. It is powered by an auxiliary hydraulic system from the excavator, which is fitted with a foot-operated valve for this purpose.
Due to a unique advanced technology, Montabert hydraulic breakers have patented designs which offer high quality, high productivity and an unbeatable robustness. Montabert is the best option to protect your investment. This is because our products offer maximum protection of the excavator thanks to patented mechanisms. Our products also offer a high resale value due to the longevity for which Montabert SA products are known for.
Montabert hydraulic breakers guarantee optimum performance for all your projects because of their power and versatility. Choosing a Montabert SA hydraulic rock breaker is an investment which will maximise the profitability of your work. This is because the lifespan of our products is vast, and their reliability and durability are faultless.
At Montabert SA we offer three types Hydraulic Rock Breakers:
- Medium Hydraulic Rock Breakers – covers all makes of excavators between 12 and 25 tonnes in weight, offering reliability and solutions to the customer’s needs.
- Heavy Hydraulic Rock Breakers – is designed to be used on excavators over 18 tonnes, for demolition work, in mines, pits and for tunnel excavation as well as public works. This range offers the choice between two patented systems which guarantee high productivity:
Their reliable design ensures downtime is kept to a minimum, thus minimising operational costs and lengthening the lifespan of the breaker and the excavator.
- A system with 15 variable speeds(BRV system) which automatically adjusts to the ground conditions
- A system with two automatic speeds (V1800 and V2500), ideal for breaking up homogeneous materials.
- XL1700 Montabert Hydraulic Rock Breaker – Manufactured from high-quality steel for increased lifespan and reliability. Heavy duty housing with anti-wear plates and rock dragging teeth, improving breaker life span on the toughest job sites.
Montabert SA has built its reputation around innovation and high-quality products, and we promise only the best!